Cloud-based Platform Engineer
As a member of our newly formed cloud development team, you will contribute in the design, development, and support of cloud-based software projects.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Software Architects, and Sustaining Engineers to resolve complex issues and provide technical action plans.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Designing, coding, and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
- Creation of Unit tests.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Integrate software within existing systems.
- Desired technology stack background:
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP;
- Symfony2 or other PHP5 framework;
- PHP Unit.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer science.
- Previous software development experience.
- Good knowledge in REST and RESTful web service architectures.
- Previous experience in infrastructure/service/subscriber provisioning, ideally provisioning of cloud based infrastructures, services and applications.
- Knowledge in SalesForce CRM and Zendesk APIs is a plus.
- Previous experience with IAAS cloud APIs of OpenStack, RackSpace, Vmware vCenter or AWS.
- Knowledge in SSO, SAML identity and service providers.
- Understanding of Design patterns and their usage.