Cloud-based Network Engineer
As a member of our newly formed cloud development team, you will contribute in the design, development, and support of cloud-based software projects.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Software Architects, and Sustaining Engineers to resolve complex issues and provide technical action plans.
- Requirements analysis, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Implement network integration within various virtualizations and devices.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer science, electronics, telecommunications or similar.
- Good knowledge in Cloud technologies and more specifically in the interaction between Cloud Software/Hardware/Network ecosystems.
- In-depth technical skills in data-center technologies, infrastructure design & server infrastructure implementation.
- Proficiency in Storage/SAN/NAS system technologies.
- Proficiency in Linux, Linux kernel, Shell scripting, Linux user/network namespaces, container technologies such as Doker, File systems (ext3, ext4, reiserfs, zfs, glusterfs).
- Hands on experience with OpenStack, VMWARE vCenter, RackSpace, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Softlayer or other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of devOps tools, Automation Frameworks, and scripting languages (Expect, Chef, Puppet, Zookeper etc.)
- Good knowledge in network hardware, network protocols and VPN connections (IPSEC and SSL based VPNs).
- Ideally the candidates should have previous Cloud/Hosting Operations experience.