As a member of our newly formed software Platform Engineering team, you will contribute in the design, development, and support of xStats™ adapters and SDN as part of an enterprise platform.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Software Architects, and Sustaining Engineers to resolve complex issues and provide technical action plans.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Designing, coding, and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
- Creation of Unit tests.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Integrate software within existing systems.
- Software Engineering Skills:
- PHP (preferably) or C/C++;
- Good understanding of OOP programming;
- Good understanding of MySQL specifics and data processing;
- Secure software development skills is a plus.
- GNU/Linux, Virtualization;
- Version Control (git is a plus).
- Processing large data sets efficiently
- A strong respect for security.
- Able to learn additional programming languages as needed.